Feb 2018 – Jan 2020: General Virtual Admin Assistant
Wright Medical – Home base
- Helps a Florida (USA) based sales team to schedule a meeting between our sales representatives with the some Orthopedic Surgeons, Hospital and Clinics.
- Do callbacks with the representative and surgeons regarding their purchase orders, sales orders, and appointments.
- Manage data entry, client profiling, email management, financial reports like sales orders, purchase orders and make sure all will be paid.
April 2018 – Jan 2020: General Virtual Admin Assistant / Marketing
Blissfull Destinations Travel and Tours Inc. – Home base
- Manage all emails, calendars, social media management and marketing ads.
- Point person for hotel and resorts listings and contracts.
- Responsible for client profiling, requirements and documents, online trainings and procedures, tour and hotel vouchers, client quotations, purchase orders.
- Handles booking confirmation for the hotel, resorts accommodations and airlines tickets.
- Responsible in making sure all are being tracked like clients all orders, request, documents and payments.
- Responsible in coordinating with Business partners regarding latest ADHOC Promos, packages, announcements, updates for both Local and International Partners.
Nov 2012 –Feb 2018 : Sr. Specialist RTA – Global WFM Team
Sutherland Global Services Philippines, Inc.
- Monitor’s Real Time schedule adherence, Aux usage for and reports non – compliance of schedule using CMS, Client tools and etc.
- Ensures that the queue is well manage by relaying real-time concerns on AUX/ Talk time abuse to Team Managers/Floor Managers.
- Send Interval, hourly, weekly, monthly reports like Shrinkage updates, Attendance Reports, AHT, Service Level Reports, Email Reports, Absenteeism, also End of Day Reports like: Social Media Service Level Report, Agent Trace, AHT and Aux Report, Staffed Time Report, IEX Usage, Intraday Report, Adherence Report, All Queue Volumes, OT Report, Performance Report, Outbound Call Report, Shrinkage & Absenteeism, Productive Hours Report & Weekly KPI reports.
- Changes consultants split skills based on the queue needs (crossed skilling consultants to manage Service Level or if needed).
- Suggest OT recommendations and ask support team to take in calls if necessary, & call outs and some floor walking.
- Manage break schedules, adherence, Do call-outs, and addressing them to Service Delivery POC regarding consultant’s matrix especially AHT, Over breaks, ACW’s, absenteeism & other aux concerns & also tracks related courses and escalations if needed.
- Sends Real-time hourly text messages on critical day such as outage, weather conditions, high absenteeism, and calls waiting (over forecast) & Communicate with the Clients and creates tickets in case of tools outage that impacts production floor, call status, Service Level status and updates.
- Responsible for monitoring Program Queue/LOBs real time & identify call volume and Agent’s status on phone
- Responsible for monitoring Schedule adherence (On Call / On Break) making sure agents are on duty when and where they are expected to be productive.
- Sends recommendations for coaching and/or PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) to respective Leaders for agents who failed to adhere on schedules (on call / on break) and those who violates attendance policy.
- Communicates/Notify Program Heads of potential Challenges and Opportunities that will affect operations.
May 2011 – Nov 2012 : Consultant
Sutherland Global Services, Inc.
- Front liner of the company which handles TV, Mobile phone and Internet accounts.
- Answer calls in regards to their problems or inquiries about the products, features, plans of heir TV, internet & mobile phones, billing issues, billing disputes, do some basic troubleshooting and basic technical concerns with some up selling.
- Become an Ambassador for the program for 3-4 months, which I was entrusted to be part of the training team who are co- responsible for the nesting and responsible in their KPI’s like AHT, attendance and quality.
- Do coaching session with the nesters (side by side coaching and remote monitoring) to ensure they pass their product training, be part of the account and be regularized in the program and the company.
- Entrusted by Team Lead’s and Account Manager to do floor walks or floor support especially if there are nester, programs has long avail or if there are no Support on the floor.
May 2006 – May 2011 : Customer Service Representative
APAC Customer Service, Inc
- Front liner of the company which Handles Health Insurance account.
- Answer calls in regards to their problems or inquiries about the products and what will be their coverage on their health insurance, assist provider calls especial for LEVEL 1 (benefits & eligibility) and LEVEL 2 (Claims) calls.
- Was given and additional task to become an ATL Apprentice / ATS Editor for the whole program in our Alabang Site, which is responsible in handling lost hours corrections, correct tagging in ATS of the representative for the whole Program in Alabang Site, for the agents to be paid correctly before the cutoff date period for their salary.
- POC in explaining any disputes or inquiry regarding agent works hours & salary with regards to their pay slip.
- Entrusted by Supervisor’s in using the CentreVu CMS, IEX, Aspect and eWorkForce (scheduler), RTA systems, and assisting their Team, especially when one Team Lead is not around and sometimes do monitor of calls of agents, when being asked.
- Has knowledge on some Team Leader task like plotting leaves, getting KPI’s for the Team, do coaching process and escalation procedures, monitoring the Queue on RTA, checking the schedule of the team on EWFM.
- Responsible in getting Lost Hours Report daily and weekly for the whole site of Alabang in our account.
- POC for the Lost Hours Escalations / ATS Escalation to be given to the agent for it to be signed and forwarding it to HR.
Sep 2004 – May 2006: Customer Care Representative
- Our main responsibility is to generate new business through inbound calls and follow up on incoming sales leads. We accept and answer calls from the members regarding their phone inquiries, complaint regarding their account and their billing statements, services, specifically sprint providers. An example of this are issues regarding their phone bills, phone plans, phone features and also new handsets or cell phone models, best plan and features packages for their phones. Also we are responsible for maintaining customers satisfaction, company prospects and goals to become the one of the best leading cell phone provider in the United States.
May 2004 – Aug 2004: Clerk
- Responsible in all application forms of New hired employees, filed and records important documents, letters received and sent, fax received and sent, list of employees on leave(sick, bereavement, & vacation leaves), also managed 201 files of employees.